To Our Guests
Welcome to Bentwood Ridge in Pigeon Forge,
Tennessee. We are a local family owned and maintained
cabin rental company and our goal is to make your visit to
the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee a memorable time.
Our cabins are nestled near The Great Smoky Mountains,
just minutes from Dollywood, Dixie Stampede, and other
You can enjoy a game of cards with your family in front
of the fire, or a cup of coffee on the front porch watching
the sun rise.
Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or time
with the children, we are happy to assist.
Take a look at our cabins and feel free to email or call us
with any questions you may have. We look forward to
seeing you at Bentwood Ridge.
The Williams Family
Tour America’s most visited national park, The Great Smoky Mountains. Hike and experience one of America’s oldest mountain ranges.
Conveniently located to shopping in both Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
Dine in some great restaurants like: The Old Mill, Bullfish Grill, Huck Finn's Catfish, J.T. Hannah's Kitchen and more.
Things you might not know about The Great Smoky Mountains
Miles of Trails
Highest Peak (ft)
One bedroom cabins sleep between 4-6. Each has either a King or Queen bed with a sleeper couch and 1 bathroom. All come equiped with TVs, DVD Player, Fireplace, and Hot Tub.
Two bedroom cabins sleep 6. Each has a King and Queen bed with a sleeper couch and 2 bathrooms. All come equiped with TVs, DVD player, Fireplace, and Hot Tub.
Three bedroom cabins sleep 6-8. Each has a King (1) and Queen (2) beds with a sleeper couch and 2 bathrooms. All come equiped with TVs, DVD player, Fireplace, and Hot Tub.
Four bedroom cabins sleep 8-12. Each Queen (2) and Twin (4) beds with a sleeper couch and 3 bathrooms. All come equiped with TVs, DVD player, Fireplace, and Hot Tub.
Make your Reservation Today
The Great Smoky Mountains is a popular vacation destination. Over 200,000 people visit every year. Don't wait! Make your reservation today.
Let us help you find your way!
- Take Exit 407, to Sevierville & Pigeon Forge
- In Pigeon Forge - Turn right at traffic light #3
- Go about 2 1/2 miles - Bentwood Ridge Resort on the left just before the 4th traffic light.
From I-75 North
- Take Exit 81 - US 321 - Lenior City
- Right toward Lenior City on US 321. (Cross Fort Loudon Dam, go through Maryville to Townsend)
- In Townsend, turn left at traffic signal, on 321, going through Wears Valley to Pigeon Forge.
- First traffic signal at the Pigeon Forge city limits is the Walden Creek Intersection.
- Go Straight through the light. Bentwood Ridge immediately on right.
From I-75 South
- Take 1-40 East out of Knoxville and pick up direction above
- Or follow "back way" directions below by taking I-275 into Knoxville and on the US 441 to Sevierville.
Back Way (I-40 East & I-75 South)
- In Knoxville take US 411 (Chapman Highway) towards Sevierville
- From the intersection in Seymour (Home Federal, McDonalds, Exxon & bank on corners)Continue on US 411 for 8 miles more toward Sevierville.
- Right on White School Road (Exxon - Dynamite Mkt on corner) for 1/2 mile to stop sign
- Right on Goose Gap Road to Stop sign (about 5 miles)
- Left on Walden Creek Road for 1/2 mile to Wears Valley intersection
Send us an email and let us know when you would like to visit.
1479 Wears Valley Road
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863